Abroad Scope

UK Student Visa

UK Student Visa

You can come to study in the UK under Student visa consultant if you’re 16 or over if:

  • You have been offered a place on a course by a licensed UK student visa consultant sponsor
  • You have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • You can speak, read, write and understand English
  • You have consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17 – you’ll need evidence of this when you apply
  • If you’re 16 or 17 and you want to study at an independent school in the UK, you may be eligible for a Child Student visa


  • £348 main applicant outside the UK
  • £475 main applicant inside the UK
  • £348 for each Dependant
  • £470 Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)